We have an experienced tax-exempt practice and a comprehensive service offering for private foundations, community foundations, nonprofit endowments, and educational and religious organizations. Our mission is to help you fulfill yours.
The management of nonprofit organizations can be challenging. Your nonprofit must manage its current spending requirements while not losing sight of its future needs. At AlphaBridge Finance we help address the needs of your nonprofit organization by looking into the following:
- Helping to create a focused vision of your organization
- Helping to create a balance of Current and Future needs
- Helping to create a plan for management of funds through creation and review of an Investment Policy Statement
- Helping to educate the Board and Committee Members
We understand the nuances unique to foundations: board processes, legal frameworks, committee dynamics and rigorous institutional controls. And we are flexible in responding to your governance norms in providing education, reporting and facilitation for your committees, board and staff.
We see ourselves as a knowledge partner to your entire organization. We create tailored educational sessions to empower executive teams and boards to make more informed decisions around aligning their investments with their goals and values.
With our advisors experienced in tax-exempt investing, you get institutional risk-mitigating strategies and practices, along with robust impact strategies that are can be fully integrated into all services and generally compatible with your conventional investing strategies. And with a small client-to-advisor ratio, plus a robust investment team acting in support, every client gets the personalized service and attention they deserve.
Some nonprofit organizations and foundations utilize the endowment model. Some issues that AlphaBridge Finance help address specific to endowments are:
- Helping to ensure that the organization is meeting its Fiduciary Responsibility
- Helping to create and monitor the organization’s Investment Policy Statement, which addresses the organization’s risk tolerance, timelines, and suitable investments
- Helping to compare actual returns to the correct return and risk benchmarks
- Helping to monitor and rebalance your portfolio to ensure it stays aligned with your organization’s principles, objectives, and Investment Policy Statement.